This is the summer, major holidays…
Your clients, your friends and your family ask for tips… Here’s!
Restaurant ECCE TERRA in the CANNET des MAURES is a cultural and eco-friendly table.
Throughout the summer of concerts, exhibitions, workshops, walks, meetings… are programmed;
This Friday, July 29, ECCE TERRA celebrates its first anniversary!
365 days of intense and joyful life!
A shared adventure between cooperators, producers, artists, therapists, musicians, employees… How about you!
To celebrate its commitment to “bring together nature and culture around a plate”,.
ECCE TERRA welcomes Z’Zitoun in concert!
This southern rock band feels good olive oil and the Mediterranean. These 3 girls and 3 boys to multiple influences deliver us uncompromising a committed French song. An energetic rock evening at the accents of the Sun where humor is played and is transmitted as an evidence.
Dinner à la carte, offered birthday cake. Reservation strongly recommended: 04 94 99 46 72.
ECCE TERRA is also:
- a restaurant serving lunch and dinner;
- an eco-friendly table: dishes cooked home with mostly organic seasonal local produce
- treatment, a dedicated space room have wellness
- exhibitions (Claudine HARPAGÈS and Christel LELEU)
This summer program:
- an evening songs, every Monday
- workshops kitchen (children and families), every Tuesday and Thursday from 16 to 18 h
- a meeting with a local producer, Wednesdays from 11 to noon
- an evening Salsa Latino, every Wednesday evening
- the concert Thursday evening
- a ride “around the Lake” with a guide naturalist, Fridays from 9:30 a12h00
- a workshop wine tasting, every Friday from 18 to 19 h
- festive evenings Saturday evening
For more information do not hesitate to contact ECCE TERRA: 04 94 99 46 72 or firstname.lastname@example.org